What breed is it??

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
NO ONE is selling goslings locally right now!!!

So, I called the feed store yesterday to make sure they were getting babies today. I went in and was a little disappointed to see no White Chinese(lots of Africans tho!) but I picked One baby out anyway. I didn't really want an Embden and DEFINITELY not a Roman but i think i may have gotten an Embden anyway
hmm.png
It's just gonna be a guard goose so i guess it's not that big of a deal.

(Possibilities are: Embden, White Chinese & Roman Tufted
sickbyc.gif
)

Please tell me i got a funny colored WC (or confirm my Embden suspicions, lol)
1538uvr.jpg

x6g6sj.jpg

21jdpiv.jpg

292r22g.jpg

LOL Looks like my female Sebbies. Sorry, I can't help ya darling. But it does look like one of my female Sebbies. Whatever it is, its adorable. What color are the legs, Bleenie??

Laurie

I would totally crap if it was a sebbie. i only paid $10 for it, lol. (i dont think its a possibility tho
sad.png
)
I believe it's legs are Pink

it has such a cute splotchy face, i double checked with the 4yr old at the feed store to make sure it was cute enough to take home but she had no idea what breed it was
tongue.png

Last edited:
If it is an embden, it's probably a female with all that grey on it. My embden gander was bright BRIGHT yellow when he hatched
smile.png

Okay, that's kind of what i thought, I only saw 1 picture of colored WC goslings online. I got their next delivery dates for goslings so i am really hoping they get some White Chinese next time! Thank everyone
smile.png

Quote:
White Chinas are supposed to be almost pure yellow as goslings while most European goslings tend to have a lot of gray. I don't see any sign of a tuft on the bird's head so I would guess embden

Back
Top Bottom