What breed is my ducky?

They are from Hoover’s hatchery, I don’t think anything they have is really pure bred, and they don’t really pay attention to birds throwing mutations or non breed standard chicks. I have a kahki with a small crest (my pfp). That’s not something bred for nor is it standard.
Your duck are so cute

Last edited:
I agree with the breed you think it is
also, i saw pictures of Swedish ducklings and compare them to my ducks they were ducklings and both look the same so thanks guys for helping me EDIT is it true that they are endangered google said: The Swedish Blue duck was first imported into the USA in the late 1800s. And it was accepted into the American Poultry Association's Standard of Perfection in 1904. At present, it is considered to be an endangered duck breed.

A beautiful duck, that's for certain! I'll tag some folks that will know
@Miss Lydia helped me identify my flock of ducks years ago
@shawluvsbirds
@FunnyfarmMidwest
@BirdsBeesTrees
@WVduckchick
these ladies are very knowledgeable with the different breeds of ducks

Edited to add: I want a couple of these. That is such a stunning duck. I love the blue coloring (if it's even called that)
Thanks for the tag @HeatherKellyB . I’m not totally sure, but I agree with @BirdsBeesTrees that your duck looks like it could possibly be a blue Swedish. Your duck sure is adorable! :)

My guess would have been blue and white runner, but only because blue Swedish are more rare and I'd be surprised to see the feed stores getting them. But its certainly good news if it does happen to be blue swedish!

@Pyxis is excellenth
Here’s a pictures of them when they are baby I hope this kinda help you

Attachments

• 8255FD4C-3A5A-457D-8706-214D90FAA8FE.jpeg
    8255FD4C-3A5A-457D-8706-214D90FAA8FE.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 8FF0FE89-CA2B-47F1-BE6A-02FF3967E359.jpeg
    8FF0FE89-CA2B-47F1-BE6A-02FF3967E359.jpeg
    430.1 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom