What breed is my girl?

Is the top picture your birds? It looks like a picture on a feed bag or something similar because of the shine and the text box in the corner.
Top one is not.because I don't know the name.and my chicken move around.i just make sure people see it clearly.thank you.

These my BSL girls brown on front nt as much as urs tho

Attachments

• 20200808_094014.jpg
    20200808_094014.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200808_094018(0).jpg
    20200808_094018(0).jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 5
Ok :confused: I just thought that black sex links were black lol
She was at one point.
They usually have less gold, but it happens.
It's possible she's a BSL cross, but I don't see any reason to think so.
For some reason I have no older photos of that hen. She later got some pretty black hearts on her chest.

The sex link part is that the cockerels are barred and the hens are black and gold.

She was at one point.
For some reason I have no older photos of that hen. She later got some pretty black hearts on her chest.

The sex link part is that the cockerels are barred and the hens are black and gold.
Ah, that makes sense! Thanks.

She was at one point.

Woow..a lot to learn..she was black when I got her.around 4weeks she get white feather.i thought she is a barred rock. And other 4weeks she start gets golden brown feather.now she looks more golden brown than black.thank you for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom