What breed is my rooster?

fab2351f4afed6b50de9cb372074c647.jpg
this it ? only in hen form

IMG_7318.JPG
IMG_7248.JPG
I was told he was a Rhode Island Red, but I'm really not sure about that.. any help would be appreciated!
Sorry for the picture not being the clearest- here's the full one and another one with one of my hens who I bought along with him and is about the same age (3 1/2 months)- he's pretty small in comparison to my hen but I simply thought it was her breed being larger. He is just starting to get the golden flecks on his neck and the end of his tail feathers, and he has a couple small, dark feathers at the end of his neck on his back that you can't really see in either of these pictures. Again, thanks so much for helping me out- everyone I've encountered since joining has been really helpful!!
EDIT: I also should mention he is a lot more of a light yellow than these pictures are showing him to be. Of the ones you have all mentioned, I have researched, but alas to no avail.. My guess was also an Amber White, but they have yellow feet and not white so that may also not be what he truly is ):

Last edited:
fab2351f4afed6b50de9cb372074c647.jpg
this it ? only in hen form
He looks very similar to these guys! I was googling pictures of the roosters a moment ago and he looks similar to the ones who are all a complete yellow/honey color just as he is! Could this be his breed? Anyone else think so?

View attachment 1067973 View attachment 1067976
Sorry for the picture not being the clearest- here's the full one and another one with one of my hens who I bought along with him and is about the same age (3 1/2 months)- he's pretty small in comparison to my hen but I simply thought it was her breed being larger. He is just starting to get the golden flecks on his neck and the end of his tail feathers, and he has a couple small, dark feathers at the end of his neck on his back that you can't really see in either of these pictures. Again, thanks so much for helping me out- everyone I've encountered since joining has been really helpful!!
EDIT: I also should mention he is a lot more of a light yellow than these pictures are showing him to be. Of the ones you have all mentioned, I have researched, but alas to no avail.. My guess was also an Amber White, but they have yellow feet and not white so that may also not be what he truly is ):
Definitely bantam. Pretty sure he's an Old English Game bantam. Just not sure what variety. He looks like a diluted Red Pile. Not sure if it's Cream or Lavender that is doing the diluting though, since the dominant white is covering any black.

Back
Top Bottom