What breed is sally?

Don't ever trust a feed store to tell you anything accurate about breed or gender.
True but when I first got them "sally" looked much different no large comb/wattles compared to Jack and until recently I didn't suspect they were two different breeds since they couldn't tell me the name besides bantam in spanish , I was really hoping to have some tiny chickies running around but oh well tis life . I think they are around 4 months now I've had them since mid November have have yet to hear that one crow .. Jack however has a beautiful squeaky crow lol

True but when I first got them "sally" looked much different no large comb/wattles compared to Jack and until recently I didn't suspect they were two different breeds since they couldn't tell me the name besides bantam in spanish , I was really hoping to have some tiny chickies running around but oh well tis life . I think they are around 4 months now I've had them since mid November have have yet to hear that one crow .. Jack however has a beautiful squeaky crow lol
Love those little squeaky crows. They crack me up.

See much different looking 🤦‍♀️
20201117_170109.jpg

I saw that thread - i suspect he was a lot younger.

Back
Top Bottom