What breed is she?!

Lavender18

Chirping
Jun 22, 2020
BD41BC40-444B-4B60-8A82-14ED8AF60A72.jpeg

This is Sydney. Unfortunately she passed away a bit ago... but she was such a sweetheart and I would love to purchase a chick of her breed sometime soon, but I can’t seem to figure out what breed she is, no matter what website I look at... Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 😄

Thanks so much!! What is their temperament? Are they nice to other chickens? Are they nice to people? Are they aggressive? Any info about them would be great!! Again, thanks so much!!

Thanks so much!! What is their temperament? Are they nice to other chickens? Are they nice to people? Are they aggressive? Any info about them would be great!! Again, thanks so much!!

I’m fairly new to chickens, but from what I’ve read and and seen from my chick, they are very friendly and calm. The hens can get up to about 12 pounds and the rooster can get up to about 14. They are very cold hardy and take a longer time to mature than others birds, since they are so big. They should get along with others chickens, though I don’t know mulch about introducing new them to a flock. Hope that helps! Also anybody feel free to correct me.

Back
Top Bottom