What Breed is She?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Leah and peeps, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Leah and peeps

Leah and peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    Canada
    Hi everyone,

It seems that we have an unknown breed, mixed in with my White Chanteclers, BLR Wyandotte and Sexlinks.
    She is supposed to be a girl, but you can never be to sure [​IMG] I *think* she is about 4 months old (we bought her with the Chanteclers that are 4 months) but she may be younger.. or older [​IMG] .. She is quite small compared to the Sexlinks (7 months) and even the Chanteclers. She appears to have a single comb, but i will have to have a second look. I will get pictures ASAP.
    Any suggestions are truly appriciated! [​IMG]

2. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    Can you give more of a description? What color is she? What color are her earlobes and legs? That would be helpful. [​IMG]

3. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    If you can get a photo of her, that's the easiest way for everyone to be able to chip in and try to figure out what she is! If not, a thorough description would work as well. Photos are highly recommended for identification threads, though!

4. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    A single comb and size doesn't really help us - As there are plenty out there with single combs. [​IMG] At least a color description would really help us. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by