What breed is this chick?

I bought my EE as a runt, she was 3 weeks or more old, and all the other EE looked like chickens. She looked about 1 week old though. she was smaller than my banty cochins, but then, she rose to power since she got so big so quickly

Ok, thanks. When I picked them out at the feed store, they had all different breeds just mixed in together and I picked out the cutest ones!
jumpy.gif

I've had dutch that have those exact markings as chicks too. Light brown, cream light brown, and occasionally dark brown look like that, along with the blue light brown on occasion as well. Hope that helps.

I vote phoenix or OEG, both chicks look amazingly similar, both breeds should have a single comb, both breeds have clean legs... You'll just have to wait and see, but I'm leaning slightly more towards phoenix, as the eye streak is so defined...

Thanks, that is a great website! It really did help me.

Do you think it might be a Golden Phoenix Bantam Chick? Here's a pic of a Golden Phoenix Bantam Chick:
GoldPhoenixChicks.jpg

Here's another pic of a Golden Pheonix Bantam Chick:
GoldPhoenBtyChick1wk.jpg

[Note: thess two pics are not mine. I got them from here: http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Phoen/BRKPhoenix.html#PhoenChix]

Ok
, now here are two pics of my chick:
Chickies2.jpg

Chikiessadf2.jpg

hu.gif
Do you think it might be a match? Or should I keep looking?

True. The leg color is wrong, but look at this pic. The two chicks in the front have pink-ish legs too. This pic is from the same website.

PhoenChixSilGold.jpg

I have no idea what kind of chicken this is, but I still like it!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom