what breed is this had given to me and was told french silk and layed white eggs with spekles i have

Anyone tell me what breed this is and maybe tell what sex it is? About 12 weeks of age

I bought it at an auction with 5 buffs thought it was a buff at first cause it looked like the others but was a lot younger. I kinda think it might be a mix of who knows what. And I also think it ain't getting to much bigger either. I agree I think its a pullet too. Guess I will wait for a definite answer once it gets a little older. Thanks for a answer

here are 4 more pics of her
She's quite possibly a mix of mixes. I'm not seeing any one breed jumping out at me. If the seller hadn't said she was laying, I'd think she wasn't old enough--that comb looks pretty small and pale to me.

Your Easter egger rooster back there is sure a handsome guy!

She's quite possibly a mix of mixes. I'm not seeing any one breed jumping out at me. If the seller hadn't said she was laying, I'd think she wasn't old enough--that comb looks pretty small and pale to me.

Your Easter egger rooster back there is sure a handsome guy!
thank you for the help im so lost with this one she was given too me and they said already laying so I have no idea and as far as my roo he was suppose to be a she my husband really does not want him but I think he is so pretty and has a great personality I convinced him to keep arrnie until spring when people are wanting chickens more then so I hope he grows on him as I love playing peek a boo with him yes he does play that its quite commical

Back
Top Bottom