what breed is this little bantam roo?

TippiePerkins

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2015
Missouri, USA
He just crowed today for the first time! I was just wondering if anyone had a clue to this little guys breed? I always get such great advice here :) thanks!

I have no idea but those are some cute sleepy chicks!!! How old are they? It wouldn't seem like they're old enough to crow yet.

Hey TippiePerkins

I have no idea either but I am sure you will hear from someone who knows. I agree with rangnarok100 that he does not look quite old enough for crowing but it is not unheard of for some to try around 5 weeks or so.

I actually just wanted to tell you that he is a little cutie and I love the sleeping/sunbathing pic!
love.gif

I have no idea but those are some cute sleepy chicks!!!  How old are they?  It wouldn't seem like they're old enough to crow yet.

Thanks :) they're only about 4 weeks old but he started getting his comb and waddles like a week ago. Seemed way too young to be crowing to me too but it was adorable!!

Hey TippiePerkins

I have no idea either but I am sure you will hear from someone who knows.  I agree with rangnarok100 that he does not look quite old enough for crowing but it is not unheard of for some to try around 5 weeks or so.

I actually just wanted to tell you that he is a little cutie and I love the sleeping/sunbathing pic! :love

Thanks :) after I heard him try to crow I couldn't take my eyes off him yesterday! He watches over this lady well already cause my older hen picks on her. He's a proud little guy and I'd love to know what breed he is :)

Back
Top Bottom