What breed is this?

Forgetmenot154

In the Brooder
Sep 19, 2020
Hello all, I am new here and new to chickens. We have 6 chicks who are now 5 weeks old. Don't know what sex they are yet but there is one that I'm not sure of the breed. Was told is a cream legbar but is a totally different colour to the other legbar(which looks like all the pics of legbars.)
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200919-172921_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200919-172921_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Hello all, I am new here and new to chickens. We have 6 chicks who are now 5 weeks old. Don't know what sex they are yet but there is one that I'm not sure of the breed. Was told is a cream legbar but is a totally different colour to the other legbar(which looks like all the pics of legbars.)
Thank you
This is a crossbreed may have cream leg bar in the mix with the crest but couldalso be part Polish or part Silkie. Can’t tell the gender😊

If you post individual photos of all six of your chicks with a good headshot profile showing the comb and a good side view of the body there are many people here who can help you determine the genders. May be a bit young for some of them but it’s worth a try!😊

Thank you
She’ll lay olive eggs. She’s a Cream Legbar mix.

Back
Top Bottom