What breed is your favorite in your flock?

Pics
so each breed is diffrent winning different awards

0MpuGZM8PlKI2ak1X-f8mHn8Fed6shIMgM5i9cxkyWxb2dGOc1dfEHpcE18qsqkvbrhI7i3zTjgUBImNeCASAGrfSMY83MMf_4WjCI077HC3WP94cw6vv_1-aRRCmNMFRgfObtO8bJOeryz-3TnBi1w49w

amber is an RIR mix she wants attention on her terms and can be pretty feisty or sweet depending on her mood and if she feels like it
-DN_b-jIia2Gz040GbXv-4Ps1I_f8Ad2EqmG23ze-iuyxJRhrAQ--XJZ81gwIUMAgFLglzCuXYgEQvVTCs8A2d9jo2iQKvJXMz5p2XM_-xFOx7Py_HlHV1HjXX_j_eD1DmCLeN-LkwyrueKQ9o7xtrBfIw

lacy is an Americana mix she is very sweet has lots of personality and is by far the smartest of the four
8tGqW670fEbbLvT0janNipE-7k2SSQwyMzPwzGQItszgC08bl0eN9Zx-3r2t-xOGnKs3DcoJUjxHXf_qWVTaPvluoQdIHwGdy0NhiPP4dqYA_a61gwYW260Wha_qcq56bHR_hoNvU_UlAznVUktuuO98OA

I'm not quite sure about Whitney's breed I have her labeled as a production hen but either way she is very submissive to people and her sisters
F9AiUJ9BUseMQc-8s0Y7pDlIBsuVWZJc4F1ADdXFwO-d_yMoXFZXuEMNaiB3fmRvBn_G_TTZjR6gq9VZNaxL0hY6KHylcPNrKAlDi-EyM3ZRmY-W41KZLRxPnBkrA9Qo5Y86zFEk97oEU7BXOYsuMXtuTg

and then Greta is a cream legbar very flighty and doesn't really like people the thing I like about her is how alert and aware she is

Last edited:
I have australorps, crested cream legbars, and buff orpingtons. the buff orpingtons are definitely the friendliest.

always running up to my feet and wanting to check out what im doing. i wouldnt say they want to be picked up but they allow it and seem content for me to hold them under my arm and pet them.

the australorps are also curious and want to be around me but they definitely dont want to be picked up or touched and will try and escape.

Back
Top Bottom