What breed of chicken are my 2 "mystery" chicks?

Nrod7TX

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 8, 2013
Texas

Does anyone have any ideas as to what these 2 "mystery" chicks are?? I thought this second one was an EE but I did not see any tuffs on its cheeks. The first is white to grey with black spots on its back. Some feathers have started on its wings and it looks white and black. Any guesses would be much appreciated!

Are those fairly common from McMurray Hatchery? I don't think they have Welsummers, so I am leaning towards the Leghorn. Very active chick though! Thanks for the help!

Are those fairly common from McMurray Hatchery? I don't think they have Welsummers, so I am leaning towards the Leghorn. Very active chick though! Thanks for the help!
I looked on their wesites and I didnt see them so, I guess that narrows it down to brown leghorn

I looked on their wesites and I didnt see them so, I guess that narrows it down to brown leghorn

Awesome, yeah I didn't either. The other one I still have no idea. White with black spots in between its back. Looks like it will be a white chicken from the feathers starting to come in. I was hoping it was a silver laced wyandotte, but I am not convinced.

Awesome, yeah I didn't either. The other one I still have no idea. White with black spots in between its back. Looks like it will be a white chicken from the feathers starting to come in. I was hoping it was a silver laced wyandotte, but I am not convinced.
it isnt a SLW, I can tell you that much. I had a leghorn that had a black spot on it as a chick and as an adult so maybe it is just a white leghorn with a black spot.

Back
Top Bottom