What breed of duckling?

Oh wow girl. You got your work cut out for you!! I hope you got a partner or kiddos that help you out!!
Sure do.. No kiddos for me though! I'm terrified of having children.. They just kind of.. Scare me? :gig Maybe one day i'll get over that fear.. What about you? You got anything else rather than ducks?

Sure do.. No kiddos for me though! I'm terrified of having children.. They just kind of.. Scare me? :gig Maybe one day i'll get over that fear.. What about you? You got anything else rather than ducks?
Haha. Yes that makes sense. My 2 boys terrify me daily!! My animals I have at the moment are 10 chickens, 12 quail and 3 ducks. I did have 44 chickens a few months ago between my house and family farm. It was just too much travelling twice a day to take care of the others so they had to go :/ made me sad but I regained some of my sanity lol

Haha. Yes that makes sense. My 2 boys terrify me daily!! My animals I have at the moment are 10 chickens, 12 quail and 3 ducks. I did have 44 chickens a few months ago between my house and family farm. It was just too much travelling twice a day to take care of the others so they had to go :/ made me sad but I regained some of my sanity lol
That sucks that you had to get rid of half of your chickens :hmm How do you like your quail? I've been considering getting some to add to my crazy collection of animals..

It was. There was a few I was quite attached to. I’ got 8 day old and 4 that were 3 weeks. They are 5 and 8 weeks today. And I got my first egg today!! Yippee. I can’t say I’ve ever tasted a quail egg yet lol. I did have to separate a male and female yesterday of my younger ones as they pecked 2 others heads till they were bloody. I’m in the process of building their pens and moving them outside now. So it will still be a bit till I decide if I like them or not. I only have 1 that is showing a distinct sweet personality.

Back
Top Bottom