What Breed Should I Get?

It will be Gonzales, San Jose, Sacramento and your local post-office. The shipments get stuck in San Jose when they miss an out going flight or there's not enough room in the plane's luggage area.
I kept thinking about them and it wasnā€™t pleasant and I felt guilty. Iā€™m thankful I could get them shipped, but I was on pins and needles the whole time.

Well, at least San Jose is warmer than San Francisco. I guess I can take some solace in that. I could pick them up in San Jose, too. That's even closer.

Maybe if I find out what truck they're on when they leave Metzer, I can just follow it and intercept them before they get to San Jose....

I'm JUST KIDDING. I swear I am.

Well, at least San Jose is warmer than San Francisco. I guess I can take some solace in that. I could pick them up in San Jose, too. That's even closer.

Maybe if I find out what truck they're on when they leave Metzer, I can just follow it and intercept them before they get to San Jose....

I'm JUST KIDDING. I swear I am.
C'mon! You live in California where it is always warm and sunny! šŸ˜†
I bet your temperatures are comfortable compared with what we get next week:
1612496236612.png

That -13Ā° is 8.6F! - I know @duluthralphie would run around in shorts and t-shirt and enjoy an early spring, but the ducks and i really hate when the temperature won't raise above the freezing mark even during the day.

C'mon! You live in California where it is always warm and sunny! šŸ˜†
I bet your temperatures are comfortable compared with what we get next week:
View attachment 2516749

That -13Ā° is 8.6F! - I know @duluthralphie would run around in shorts and t-shirt and enjoy an early spring, but the ducks and i really hate when the temperature won't raise above the freezing mark even during the day.

I will admit I do prefer temps above 0 F. But a little below zero is good for the soul.

Okay, I made that up. But it does make good solid ice.

We will not get above Zero for a week or so. Freezing, 32f, is short sleeve weather.

I will admit I do prefer temps above 0 F. But a little below zero is good for the soul.

Okay, I made that up. But it does make good solid ice.

We will not get above Zero for a week or so. Freezing, 32f, is short sleeve weather.
Did i ever told you that my wife was planning to move us from Houston Texas to rural Minnesota? She was reviewing properties around Duluth before i got wind of it and redirected us to West Virginia. I cannot survive those long winters you have up there, i would end up frozen solid in a ditch or insane in a sanctuaryā€¦

Back
Top Bottom