What breed ?

viljoepi

Hatching
Dec 8, 2015
Nelspruit , South Africa
Hi Everyone from south africa .

My Question is what breed are these chickens got them as a gift from my lady .
She says the guy told her tha they ar Orpingtons , I dont think so because of tho comb , .
And if anyone can geuse their age .

Any help or sugestions would be awesome ,.

Thanx
BYC is awesome .... !!!!!!!

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm not seeing any pics and trying to ID birds without pics is like shooting in the dark. If you can get some photos posted, I'd be happy to take a look at your birds. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Thanks for warm welcome . I know about the pics , sorry . Connection verry slow . Didnt want to upload pics ..

But atlaest got som pics uploaded to the section what breed and gender ..
Thanx for all the help !!

Also tried to open wont open , dont know why .
Maybe if you go and have a look in "what breed and gender". Posted 4 pics on there ... O

I went over and took a look at the four pics. I'm thinking the birds there are Black Australorp mixes around 6 months old. The bird in the two top pics is a cockerel and the two in the bottom two pics are pullets.

Back
Top Bottom