What breeds?? All are "pure".

AshleyFishy

Songster
10 Years
Jan 8, 2010
East Texas
Hey there I need help with what breeds these are. I order some assorted pullets from Ideal and have no idea what I got
smile.png
Chick 1 is my biggest mystery.
Chick 1
evenmorechicks022.jpg

evenmorechicks023.jpg

evenmorechicks024.jpg

Chick 2
evenmorechicks027.jpg

evenmorechicks028.jpg

Chick 3
evenmorechicks031.jpg

evenmorechicks032.jpg

Chick 4
evenmorechicks033.jpg

evenmorechicks034.jpg

Chick 5
evenmorechicks035.jpg

evenmorechicks037.jpg

Chick 6
evenmorechicks039.jpg

evenmorechicks040.jpg

Chick 7
evenmorechicks042.jpg

evenmorechicks043.jpg

Chick 8
evenmorechicks046.jpg

evenmorechicks047.jpg

Quote:
Nah can't be exchequer leghorn they are out of those, and they dont carry any marans but the cuckoo. Hadn't thought of light brahma though! I think your right about the buff orpington maybe.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Nah can't be exchequer leghorn they are out of those, and they dont carry any marans but the cuckoo. Hadn't thought of light brahma though! I think your right about the buff orpington maybe.
big_smile.png

Black Cochins? (the ones that they thought were marans)

Quote:
big_smile.png

Nah they were out of blue cochins. Maybe dark brahman for 6 and black cochin for 8?
hu.gif

Quote:
Ok #3 is a buffy!
Hmm hadn't thought about SLW, could be I guess. I think your right about that being a SLW. It has a nice silvery color to it already.

Last edited:
Quote:

Nah they were out of blue cochins. Maybe dark brahman for 6 and black cochin for 8?
hu.gif

no i meant Black Cochins

Quote:
hu.gif

no i meant Black Cochins

hide.gif
Sorry lack of sleep, just got off of work! Yeah think it might be a black cochin. Anyone have any idea on #1?

Back
Top Bottom