What Breeds Are My Ducks and Where Can I Buy Duck Diapers and Harnesses?

I have the same two. The white one looks like a Perkins and the black and yellow looks like a mallard. But I am not sure. How old are they? The black and yellow if a female mallard will get green feathers on the head. If a male it will turn brown.
That's incorrect. A female Mallard will turn brown and the male will have a green head. It's Pekin, by the way. Not Perkins.

That's incorrect. A female Mallard will turn brown and the male will have a green head. It's Pekin, by the way. Not Perkins.
I am aware. I didn't see the other pics from my phone for some reason they didn't show and I am so aware of the spelling of my ducjs. However my spell check only likes some words. Thanks tho. Btw the ducks are cute and yeah as no longer fluffy butts don't look like Pekins. Ugh spell check. But I made sure it didn't stay this time. :)

My female mallard is getting a bit bigger than my buff Orpington duck. Could she be a Rouen? Her wings are very long though and it looks like she would be able to fly. Could she be a mix of both? I added a picture of them.

Attachments

• IMG_5559.JPG
    IMG_5559.JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 4
My female mallard is getting a bit bigger than my buff Orpington duck. Could she be a Rouen? Her wings are very long though and it looks like she would be able to fly. Could she be a mix of both? I added a picture of them.
I said I thought she was a Rouen from the beginning. Yes, she looks like a Rouen.

I said I thought she was a Rouen from the beginning. Yes, she looks like a Rouen.
Oh I didn't see that. Sorry. So that means she won't be able to fly? Her wings are super long. I read that Rouens can't fly but it looks like she would be able to.

Back
Top Bottom