What breeds are these bantams?

LastLegacy

Chirping
Apr 20, 2020
I recently purchased some bantam chicks from my local farm supply shop. They were only listed as mixed bantams so I'm hoping I can get some help figuring out what breeds they are.

Screenshot_20200420-164831.png
Screenshot_20200420-165326.png
Screenshot_20200420-165446.png

I'm trying to figure out the breed of the pale gold toned chick, but is the the second chick in the last photo a black breasted red old english game bantam? That's my best guess from my own research but it would be nice if someone could help me confirm.

With Bantam bins at supply stores there’s really no telling lol I’ve wound up with Cochin, Japanese, d’uccle, game crosses, and plenty of other crosses. the feather legged one is more than likely a Cochin. As for the other chick time will tell there’s tons of bantams with color patterns similar to that.

Ohhh! You’ve got a Mille Fleur D’uccle!!! Those are my FAVE! 😍 Hope she’s a SHE! Lol! 3 out of 4 of my D’Uccle’s turned out to be Roos. But they’re still so sweet and so pretty!!
As far as the others go... the one with the chipmunk stripe looks like my Old English Games when they were babies. Not sure about the other one. GOOD LUCK!

Ohhh! You’ve got a Mille Fleur D’uccle!!! Those are my FAVE! 😍 Hope she’s a SHE! Lol! 3 out of 4 of my D’Uccle’s turned out to be Roos. But they’re still so sweet and so pretty!!
As far as the others go... the one with the chipmunk stripe looks like my Old English Games when they were babies. Not sure about the other one. GOOD LUCK!

I definitely have to agree after looking Mille chicks. Thank you :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom