What breeds are these. Please help

I have a 10x10 and a 10x6. Working on a 3rd cage to be the in-between. They are all amazing and we love all of them. I do notice that a few of the breeds appear to be more aggressive then the others and I want to make sure I have a safe place for the ones that tend to be picked on more. Honestly I didn't know it would be so hard to identify the breeds. I was going to order from a hatchery outside of tractor but it said I had to order in quantity of 5 and would be a mix between hen and roo. I didn't want any roosters so this was the only way I saw to get a few different types without hopefully a roo. Not like I don't like roosters just not allowed to have in my area
What hatchery was that? There are tons of different hatcheries now and all or most of them offer sexed pullets. Some also only have a minimum of 3 and you can mix and match. Wish you would have asked here first so you could have got exactly what you wanted 😢 oh well though

It doesn't appear that you have any aggressive type birds.
If you're seeing attitude problems right now it's because they're in too small of a brooder.

Can you move them out to the coop already?
I can. I was just worried about them getting cold at night so was going to wait until they were 5 weeks old

What hatchery was that? There are tons of different hatcheries now and all or most of them offer sexed pullets. Some also only have a minimum of 3 and you can mix and match. Wish you would have asked here first so you could have got exactly what you wanted 😢 oh well though
Yes me to. U guys are so helpful and it would have been much better. I know for the future.

I don't remember the hatchery honestly. I did it as an online search for near me because I was worried about the travel time

I don't remember the hatchery honestly. I did it as an online search for near me because I was worried about the travel time
Totally understandable!! Btw, for what’s it’s worth, my chicks came from Ohio to Massachusetts (two sets) and even from Texas to Mass and all did amazing and arrived perfectly healthy in a day or two :love

One more thing... I see chicken wire in your brooder.
Chicken wire is not safe or good for a coop.
You don't happen to have chicken wire on your coop do you?

Back
Top Bottom