What Breeds Are These Rabbits?

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Got both of these Bucks from a Auction, The speckled one is gonna need alottt of work, Bony and weak but doing good now after a good meal.

32404_p_00057.jpg

32404_p_00056.jpg

32404_p_00060.jpg

Poor guys. They look way too young to be away from mom. :-( My guess is Lionhead or Lionhead mixes.

Quote:
Oh no! they are old enough I am sure! Both are.. Ehh.. How do I say it.. Matured? Their bigger then they look in the photo's.. alot bigger

Last year we ended up with about 15 bunnies form the auction...ALL BONES! Calf Mana is *amazing* on helping them put on weight, they were nice, fat & healthy again in about 2 weeks.

good luck with those guys, they're adorable.
love.gif

lion heads. Id get them treated for coccidia just in case thats why they are skinny. You should be able to buy some albon for them from your vet. Good luck, Poor bunnies.
sad.png

Quote:
Oh no! they are old enough I am sure! Both are.. Ehh.. How do I say it.. Matured? Their bigger then they look in the photo's.. alot bigger

Poor guys, then. They looked like 4-6 week old babies in bad shape at first glance. If they're mature and look like that I feel awful for them. The white one looks like he has some eye discharge going on-does he have any nasal discharge or sneezing?

Quote:

Poor guys, then. They looked like 4-6 week old babies in bad shape at first glance. If they're mature and look like that I feel awful for them. The white one looks like he has some eye discharge going on-does he have any nasal discharge or sneezing?

No, none of that, I think they look worse in those pics because I used my camera phone, He's actaully pretty healthy, someone had brought him there as a pet they couldnt keep, (talked to them) its only the speckled one who is pretty unhealthy, No idea why he's eyes are like that, All I could figure was it was a breed of rabbit (like how poodles and such look around their eyes) because I cleaned them lightly with baby shampoo when I got him and it looked like that again the next day, His eyes are clear

Back
Top Bottom