What Breeds do I have here?

ConnerClucks

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 18, 2011
Indianapolis In
Ok all of birds are from Meyer Hatchary we ordered the rainbow layer package they are 20 weeks old

Any ideas on what this little lady is we have 7 of them? Again she is a 20week old pullet.

Ok obviously not an all pullet pack because sure enough here is a cockeral. Any ideas on what he is? Also the splash pullet behind him we have figured we think she is a splash colored Blue Andalusian. The one behind that is it a brown leghorn?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!

I'm not certain about the top bird, but I'd guess she is a partridge rock. Very pretty!

Your roo looks like a production red, and the one you think is a brown leghorn is most likely a black star (i.e. black sex-link).

Could we see another pic of the splash bird? If her legs are slate and her comb is single, then I agree that she's an andalusion.

The first one looks like a hybrid based on RIR's :) the cock looks the same to me! Might be wrong as relatively new to ID'ing breeds
big_smile.png

The splash looks very pretty x

Last edited:
I agree the first pullet looks like a partridge rock, just not a stellar example of the breed. She'll fill in some as she matures. Your young man is a hatchery rhode island red, I agree the dark hen with the brown head/neck could be a black sex link, and a pretty splash Andalusian.

I'm not certain about the top bird, but I'd guess she is a partridge rock. Very pretty!

Your roo looks like a production red, and the one you think is a brown leghorn is most likely a black star (i.e. black sex-link).

Could we see another pic of the splash bird? If her legs are slate and her comb is single, then I agree that she's an andalusion.
x2

Back
Top Bottom