What Breeds do I have here?

I think your bird that you think is a Brown Leghorn and everyone else is saying is a BSL is either a Leghorn or a Welsummer. I am assuming she has yellow legs and is really brown and its just the shadow making her look darker than she is. If her ears are white=Leghorn, if red=Welsummer.

Ok so now I am really confused the one I thought was a brown leghorn is for sure not that! Here is a picture of her leg, does that count as a fethered leg?? Is she just a poor example of a Black Copper Maran then? She even has the tiniest little feathers between one of her toes, honestly I had never noticed that she had a feathered leg because I assumed a feathered leg would look like it does online like BIG feathers on her legs.

Ok and here is another shot of the Partridge Rock. Do you know what the orange lady behind her is, you all have me doubting everything I thouht I had figured out now.

Thank You!!!

I think you're right about the black copper marans lady. Marans have lightly feathered legs, so hers might just be very lightly feathered :) Besides, if you ordered rainbow layers, you'd need a dark egg layer and she's the most likely.

Back
Top Bottom