What breeds does everyone have?

My first batch was 7 barred rocks. There are 6 left and they're split 3/3 in two different homes.

The new batch (10wks):
2 black australorps
2 partridge plymouth rocks
2 "columbian wyandottes"
1 EE
1 ancona

Wish I would have picked all rocks... They're by FAR the most chipper and friendly of the ones I've had. I'm loving the color and personality on the australorps, they're just not as friendly. The rest I could totally just leave (or trade!!!). Mom's got dibs on the EE and ancona, though. Poor wyandottes.

Adult hens:
18 Buff Orpington/Barred Rock crosses

Juvenile pullets:
9 Rhode Island Reds
16 Barred Rocks
1 Buff Orpington

Juvenile roosters:
6 Rhode Island Red/Barred Rock crosses
3 Rhode Island Red/Silver Laced Wyandotte crosses
2 Rhode Island Reds
2 Buff Orpingtons
3 Barred Rocks

I wonder how many if you add them up?
th.gif

I'm don't know how many of them I have and don't want to know...Ha Ha
but this is the breeds
Cochin (bantam) mottled (blue & black) black, splash, blue and alot are frizzle...
Silkie blue, black, splash, barred,
Ameraucana (bantam) lavender, black, blue
Old English Game blue, chocolate, black, dunn
Japanese black, blue, mottled (blue & black)
Turken (bantam)
Serama
Sebright buff, golden
Easter egger

Last edited:
Laying Flock: 3 black australorps ( one possible rooster), 3 golden comets, 2 white leghorns, 2 barred rock, 2 EE, 1 california white or ideal 236, and then one mystery chicken.
Barn Bantams: 1 black bantam cochin roo, 1 frizzle bantam cochin hen, a pair of splash bantam cochins, and 1 japanese hen.
Chicks: 3 silver sebrights and then (2 frizzle bantam cochins, 2 EE, 1 ancona roo, and 3 more black australorps coming from ideal in a week or two)
Hatching Eggs: an unkown number of crossbreed layers that my friend is getting me.
And i am only 14.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom