What breeds should I keep???? TAKE 2

What breeds should I keep???? (select as many as you like)

• Foley SLW

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Foley BLRW

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • French Blue and Black Copper Marans

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • French Black Copper Marans

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Easter Eggers

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Wheaten Ameraucanas

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Lavender/Splits Ameraucanas

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Black Ameraucanas

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Olive Eggers

• French Cuckoo Marans

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Super Blue Egg Layers (White Leghorn x Ameraucans)

• German New Hampshire

• Good Shepard Barred Rock x Blue Barred Rocks (50/50 Blue and Black)

• Blue and Black Rocks

• Exchequer Leghorn x White Leghorns (trying to improve size of egg and production)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
sorry donna, i can only vote once. 8) but you know my choices by now anyways. TYTY for so many nice eggs.
thumbsup.gif
Next year I will have the BLRW egg for you.

I am in no hurry... in fact the poll has changed a lot in the last few days. I think the Cuckoo Marans are behind because they kinda have a bad rep.... I will have only feathered legs on my Cuckoos and NO GOLD....
duc.gif
That is my goal... even if it takes me a couple of years. I will not sell them unless I think they are RIGHT
hide.gif

I have had every one you have listed, except the Leghorns (which I will never have). I know what I like and what I decided to keep. However, only you can decide what you like. You are asking which would sell better on BYC auctions? That changes with the seasons! hahaha I vote you keep what YOU like.

Last edited:
I have had every one you have listed, except the Leghorns (which I will never have). I know what I like and what I decided to keep. However, only you can decide what you like. You are asking which would sell better on BYC auctions? That changes with the seasons! hahaha I vote you keep what YOU like.
yeah... that is what will ultimately happen, I am the one that has to be happy
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom