What BYCer's have you met or want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I agree, i think that my friends here are VERY kind hearted and good people. And like Em says... i see a LOT less of it here on BYC then i do on other sites!
You should see some of things people say on other sites! NOT nice, not nice at all..
th.gif

Hey, I'm not mean, I'm just an opinionated curmudgeon!

You friended me on FB! I feel loved!
love.gif

Kat, it's ok...I'm still trying to figure out this phone!
he.gif

Quote:
I agree, i think that my friends here are VERY kind hearted and good people. And like Em says... i see a LOT less of it here on BYC then i do on other sites!
You should see some of things people say on other sites! NOT nice, not nice at all..
th.gif

Byc is the only site I go on. I basically use the internet for shopping and mail. I don't go on other sites that are mean...I feel like life is sad enough. I don't even like to read the comments on news articles and youtube videos, because it makes me wonder how some people can be so mean. I also don't like to watch the news, except for the weather because I find it to depressing. Around here I even find the weather depressing....I'm sure you know what I mean Redhen.

Yes Ma'am, i know exactly what you mean.
smile.png

Quote:
Hey, I'm not mean, I'm just an opinionated curmudgeon!

love.gif

he.gif

Give it to Jax. He's good about figuring out things like that.

Quote:
love.gif

he.gif

Ya think he'd help me with the PM box??
roll.png

Quote:

roll.png

No but Kitty said she would. She'd probably bury it in the litter box where she buries everything that's full of it.

I'm about to throw it on the ground and stomp it a few times.
barnie.gif

I do not have good things to say about Apple at the moment.
duc.gif

Quote:
I think that goes for here and other sites as well though. There are mean people everywhere.
idunno.gif

Personally, I think there is a lot less of it on BYC, and I have the best group of friends I could ever ask for on this site.
hugs.gif

I'm not mean, it's against my religion. But growing up as the youngest in a big family I learned to give as good as I get.
bun.gif

Sorry I was away for awhile guys, I had some things to tend to.

Have we decided on a venue yet?

Yep... same here. Not mean, but not a door mat when people start with me either..

As for the venue.. I though we were all going to Sheilas house to steal Boo Boo, then over to Imp's to torment him... then??.. Maybe MFB or Sour next??

Last edited:
Quote:
roll.png

No but Kitty said she would. She'd probably bury it in the litter box where she buries everything that's full of it.

tongue2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom