WHAT CAME FIRST!!

Quote:
There is no argueing. My post was just simply stating that we chose our own answered based on what we believe and understand. I was slightly annoyed with someone saying that just because some people don't believe one way that we HAVE to post based on science.
tongue.png

Thank you,
Amy

Does it really matter at this stage of the "game"..... just so long as we have chickens and eggs to enjoy...............

methinks it will remain as much a mystery as we want it too................

The egg came first.

Based on evolution and the way creatures slowly evolve, some creature that was 'almost' a chicken, but not quite, laid an egg that had the slightly mutated creature in it that would be the worlds first chicken.

You see it all the time in nature. You get odd things like two headed snakes, or critters with slightly altered body features. If the slightly different feature give the animal an advantage over it's peers then it will live longer to pass in it's unique genetic material, hence giving rise to more of it's own kind.

We even do it with our own livestock, but in a much more accelerated fashion through selective breeding. The fastest, biggest growing chickens are the ones we keep and breed from that eventually gives rise to a whole group of fast growing, big chickens.

So, my thoughts are that the egg came first
smile.png

Urban Coyote

Well, I believe in God and I know there was a grown man and woman before babies were here so I think a chicken would be first. Plus, if it is an egg...when it hatches, it would be all alone and vulnarable to all sorts of things and probably not survive. It would need an adult chicken to tend to it.....I think all things came from adult parents/plants/animals first. My theory
smile.png

Quote:
There is no argueing. My post was just simply stating that we chose our own answered based on what we believe and understand. I was slightly annoyed with someone saying that just because some people don't believe one way that we HAVE to post based on science.
tongue.png

Thank you,
Amy

Unfortunately the "annoyed" part came through in your posting and thus reports came in. That is why the warning was posted. If you wish to discuss this further feel free to PM me.

Kurtis

I say chicken, not that God could not do the wondrous miracle of hatching an egg, but he provided the chickens first to do the job. Just as, someone pointed out, man and woman were created to produce babies.
BUT, I know many people have many different beliefs, so what ever it is that you believe to fulfill your curiousity on the subject works too...we don't all have to believe the same, just as long as we believe something.

Back
Top Bottom