What camera do you use?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheDuckCrew, Apr 15, 2009.

1. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    So i tried to take some pictures with my camera today....a little cheapy from walmart or something. didn't go the way i wanted it to. i just want to know what type of cameras you guys use, where you got it possibly, and the price (about) if you can remember. also if you could post a picture you took so i could see if it would be good for me. thanks so much in advance!!

2. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

I use my mom and dad's camera. [​IMG] It's the only thing I have to take pictures.

3. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    haha. funny. (being sorta sarcastic!)
    anyways, anyone have a good camera that won't break the bank?

4. hennypenny9

hennypenny9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mine is a Kodak EasyShare V570. It's not brand new, so I'm sure the model is now out of date, but I think it's pretty spiffy. http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/V570/V570A.HTM Note the review date of 2006. We generally like Kodak, so I would recommend them. (The price listed on the review site is wrong, I think)

http://digitalcameras.kodak.com/ Scroll to the bottom to find less expensive models.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry, I take lots of pictures. It would recommend a camera with a charger rather than one that takes batteries.

5. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    those are amazing pictures! i'll have to check out kodak!!

6. hennypenny9

hennypenny9 Chillin' With My Peeps

This is the second Kodak I've owned, the first went to Japan with me, the second to NYC. I originally begged my parents for an Olympus, but at the time (almost 6 years ago) that brand was way more expensive.

7. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    i am on my thrid kodak. the other 2 would have survived but i have children who are a bit too rough with my stuff. it takes great pics and it has a lot of different settings on it. it also shoots little videos.

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Canon Rebl xTi 10.2 MP [​IMG]

9. headred

headred Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2009
    Lawrence
    EEEWWWWEEE, my favorite topic this week because I got a new one, a Nikon D60, SLR, 10.2 megapixel. You can see some of my recent pics on my website. Older pics are from a Kodak 7 megapixel, which has been great for quick and easy pics and downloads. I am lovin' this new camera. Can take like 3 pics per second. Pretty fun when my ducks are on the move! It was pricey, about $700, but we were long overdue for a new one.

10. Sherry

Sherry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Southern WV
    Kodak Easy Share, I have 2 of them. They are so easy even I can use it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by