What can happen if you leave child alone with aggressive breed of dog

One of my neighbors would color on her dog when she was smaller. He showed up on my porch one day completely green on one side with magic marker, his natural white on the other.

Adorable pic Brindle!
lol.png

Quote:
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

It is raining right now or I would. SHe is painted up as I type...well, I am sure it is running off by now unless she is out in the barn, which I doubt. She loves to stand in the rain.

I will though - I paint her up Native American Style and even put feathers in her mane and tail
tongue.png

lau.gif

I love the pic and the idea of painting horses whose paint runs in the rain!

Just a bit of trivia: Gen. George Patton was given a dog of the same breed by a ladies' group who thought it was a dog (a pit terrier, I believe) that would be a brave dog and fit with Patton's personality. He hated the dog because it was an easy going, good-tempered dog that would never really get it's back up about anything!
smile.png

I believe these pit terriers are quite different now from the average pit bulls; they've been bred quite a while as companion dogs and act like it.

George Patton's dog was a white Bull Terrier named Willy.

28165_george20pattons20bull20terrier20willie.gif

White Bull Terriers were used as pit dogs in England in the 1800's and earlier. And you are right anngili, Patton didn't like Willy because he was too sweet and easy going.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom