What can I use for my Brinsea ??

KKluckers

Time Out
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I forgot to order the evaporation pads and ordered them last night. Im using paper towels to keep it in the 40-50% RH range but they are leaking all over? What else is good to use? I thought about a sponge but I think I would get the humidity to high. Does anyone else have the same incubator?

I will try a sponge. I have wood heat so it drys out the air in the house. *sigh* Its been so cold over here for the last few weeks.

I'm so not ready for this cold
sad.png
I have to commute from Cle Elum to Renton for college three time a week. I think I will take winter off. I HATE driving in the snow.

Yeah I hate winter. The snow is really exciting for a few weeks then Im sick of it. We are always plowing the snow in the driveway and it always seem liek something is freezing. Only four more months to go lol. I was thinking about putting a sock in there but tried some gauze. It works a little better. Cant wait for the evaporation pads to get here monday. My humidity went down to 18% but, I think it was for only a few hours got it back to 45% range. I put a humidifer in the room too and it seem to be helping.

Back
Top Bottom