What can I use to cover my roof?

@hayley3 We need pics of the finished roof
Ooops here it is.
In the future, I would buy some type of roof glue, (I think it may be called roofing cement, not sure), instead of the staples but I was in a hurry.
This works well...I wrapped vinyl around the outside and they love it, I just need a 2nd one to make more room.

Attachments

• Roof hut 2.JPG
    Roof hut 2.JPG
    980.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Roof hut.JPG
    Roof hut.JPG
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 3
Why, having problems?
I think the staples are fine.....I don't like to 'glue' anything.

No problems that I can see... I wasn't sure if the staples might in the long run, be detrimental to the roofing.
The prefab coop's roof has some sort of paper underneath...I really don't see the purpose of that, it is buckling up though so I am gonna have to remove it and use the roofing roll. The roofing roll seems perfectly fine to keep out water, so why did they have that paper...inquiring minds want to know. :D

No problems that I can see... I wasn't sure if the staples might in the long run, be detrimental to the roofing.
Should be fine...will be easy to replace if needed down the road.

The prefab coop's roof has some sort of paper underneath...I really don't see the purpose of that, it is buckling up though so I am gonna have to remove it and use the roofing roll. The roofing roll seems perfectly fine to keep out water, so why did they have that paper...inquiring minds want to know.
'Tar paper' is common under asphalt shingles, not sure about under rolled roof....also not sure just what it's purpose it.

Back
Top Bottom