What CD or download are you listening to currently?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gavinandallison, Feb 5, 2013.

1. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    Just thought it might be interesting to see what others on here listen to...........

Currently I am listening to a band called Blue Sky Rider - Finally Home, a trio fromed by Kenny Loggins (Footloose fame), Gary Burr and Georgia Middleton. Loggins' vocals are just as good as ever........ A great album if you like a Country style type of music, catchy songs which will make you want to sing to, especially when driving!

[​IMG]

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    The killers and Franz Ferdinand.
    I love loggins though.
    All the way back to pooh corners. gee I'm old.
    I will check it out on grove shark.

3. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I can't listen to anything right now because my cats chewed not one but BOTH of my earphones/earbuds wires!! [​IMG]

I do have a music thing on my computer, and it's okay, but I suppose I'm just really old fashioned and enjoy the cd player and track listing even over an MP3 player...

If I could listen I would probably have in CCR or Rammstein or Megadeth...maybe some Zombie...I like a very eclectic mix and I'm a "moody" listener, have to be in the mood for certain bands/songs. :)

4. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I just discovered Rammstein. Du Hast is GREAT! I love them, but my son is this classical guy and he keeps rolling his eyes at me. It's like having my mom tisk me listening to the Beatles. I really thought I get a shot at the tisking when I got to be mom.

5. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Yes a very good band (haven't listened to their newer stuff). Helped me with my German immensely. I believe their keyboardist was a classically trained pianist, but not sure.

What sort of classical does your son like? I'm a Vivaldi fan myself, quite enjoy his Winter from the Four Seasons production. I do like the harpsichord in Concerto for Two Trumpets as well. Love Beethoven, and Mozart is a fave too. [​IMG]

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I don't do downloads and rarely CDs. I mostly listen to the radio. I prefer bluegrass or old time mountain music.

7. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by