What CD or download are you listening to currently?

gavinandallison

Songster
9 Years
Jul 25, 2010
Matthews, NC.
Just thought it might be interesting to see what others on here listen to...........

Currently I am listening to a band called Blue Sky Rider - Finally Home, a trio fromed by Kenny Loggins (Footloose fame), Gary Burr and Georgia Middleton. Loggins' vocals are just as good as ever........ A great album if you like a Country style type of music, catchy songs which will make you want to sing to, especially when driving!

WEB_COVER.FinallyHome300.jpg

I can't listen to anything right now because my cats chewed not one but BOTH of my earphones/earbuds wires!!
barnie.gif

I do have a music thing on my computer, and it's okay, but I suppose I'm just really old fashioned and enjoy the cd player and track listing even over an MP3 player...

If I could listen I would probably have in CCR or Rammstein or Megadeth...maybe some Zombie...I like a very eclectic mix and I'm a "moody" listener, have to be in the mood for certain bands/songs. :)

I just discovered Rammstein. Du Hast is GREAT! I love them, but my son is this classical guy and he keeps rolling his eyes at me. It's like having my mom tisk me listening to the Beatles. I really thought I get a shot at the tisking when I got to be mom.

I just discovered Rammstein. Du Hast is GREAT! I love them, but my son is this classical guy and he keeps rolling his eyes at me. It's like having my mom tisk me listening to the Beatles. I really thought I get a shot at the tisking when I got to be mom.
Yes a very good band (haven't listened to their newer stuff). Helped me with my German immensely. I believe their keyboardist was a classically trained pianist, but not sure.

What sort of classical does your son like? I'm a Vivaldi fan myself, quite enjoy his Winter from the Four Seasons production. I do like the harpsichord in Concerto for Two Trumpets as well. Love Beethoven, and Mozart is a fave too.
smile.png

Quote: I like Vivaldi! He likes Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Pachelbel. I am trying to get him to listen to Mendelssohn and Handel, but I find he ignores my suggestions. He has to find things on his own. And that's fine. I still think he'd like Warren Zevon and Elvis Costello, but kids, what can you do, eh?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom