What color have some of you painted your coop

we are just starting our new coop-(my husband calls it the chicken palace) and I am trying to decide if I want to go artsy or stay with the colors here on the farm---we live in a couple of old 1800's log homes we moved to the farm and redone. I don't want it to look like it doesn't belong-maybe do a little something with the trim that would make it pop. I will definitely post pics!!! Everyones looks great!!!! What we do for our girls!!!!!
big_smile.png

It took begging to get my dad to build me this!! Its not done all the way though. The mini coop thing inside of it is for my two 5 week old chicks so the chickens can get use to each other. :)

94826_p1100334.jpg

94826_p1100324.jpg

94826_p1100325.jpg

Tam'ra of Rainbow Vortex :

I just found my paint last night. Since it was RAINING in JULY I stayed in to inventory my paint and decide what colors to use on my new coop.
!

As soon as I read this I knew you were from Oregon! That seems to be a big complaint right now!​

I painted my coop to match my home but added a fun trim color to make it unique. My coop is a tranquil cream and the door and windows are painted purple! It blends perfectly with my neighborhood but has a little touch of spice!

My coop came already colored....its a little tikes playhouse converted into a coop...its white with red and blue accents. So I guess you could say my chickens are patriotic
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom