What color is this EE mix rooster?

If the second one is the mother, I would say, based off color, that the father would be the second rooster. Just guessing, though.
Both of those parents are gold, he had one silver parent, or Silver/Gold split parent, so one of the Barred Roosters is the father. #3, & #4.

Both of those parents are gold, he had one silver parent, or Silver/Gold split parent, so one of the Barred Roosters is the father. #3, & #4.
So he would of had that silver father? Why would one of the barred roosters be his father? I don't know how the Golden Birchen color works.

If this helps #4 was a barred rock mix but mostly barred rock. His father was barred rock his mom was barred rock having a little of something else mixed in.

#3 was a Sapphire gem mix.

#2 was a barred rock cinnamon queen cross.

#1 was a cochen EE bantam cochen Frizzell ( that part was further back. ) mix

So he would of had that silver father? Why would one of the barred roosters be his father? I don't know how the Golden Birchen color works.

If this helps #4 was a barred rock mix but mostly barred rock. His father was barred rock his mom was barred rock having a little of something else mixed in.

#3 was a Sapphire gem mix.

#2 was a barred rock cinnamon queen cross.

#1 was a cochen EE bantam cochen Frizzell ( that part was further back. ) mix
#3, & #4 are the likely father since they've got silver. The other roosters with gold would only produce offspring with gold when bred to gold hens.

Back
Top Bottom