What color Polish bantam is this?

mama24

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
GSO, NC
I can't find any pics that look like this one. The feathers on its head are tipped in black, too. Hard to see in the pic.
217458_2035415724627_1221217193_2521831_1220375_n.jpg

Quote:
The on on the right might be a "Gold Laced" Polish the one on the left isn't a polish (might be a Sultan)

Chris

I know the one on the left is a sultan.
tongue.png
smile.png
I looked up pics of golden laced Polish chicks (btw, don't EVER google just polish chicks!
lol.png
roll.png
) b/c that's what I though he was, too, but I'm not sure b/c none of the pictures look like him. They were really mostly black or gray, where he is mostly gold. Oh well, I got him at TSC, we'll just have to see what he grows up to be.
big_smile.png

Quote:
That is what is throwing me, A Buff Laced shouldn't have Black in them.
Who knows it could be a Buff Laced /Gold Laced Cross.

Chris

Yep its a Buff Laced polish. I have one thats a little older now. Also, I have several others that were sent as Polish; speckled blk/white, black, grey, red...hmmmm??? But they all have the topknots. Then I also have some white sultans, and yes they look just like your little chick above. I have a Lavendar color (maybe light grey?) , Polish Roo that is a trip. He's about 7 months old now, and when he crows, the whole neighborhood knows.
smile.png

Nah...he just sounds like he has strep throat or something.
smile.png
I love him to death, and so does the neighbors. I hatched him out (he was the only one to make it), but a month ago I ordered about 15 females, glad they are females (hopefully), cause I can't imagine more than one or two croakers.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom