~~~What colors are my new buttons?~~~~

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Littleducky, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Littleducky

Littleducky Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2008
    La Center, Wa
    [​IMG]
    This one is a little more silver than the other
    [​IMG]
    The feathers on this little guys back is pinker than the other. He or she aslo seems silver but with more of a pinkish color. Might be a cinnamon
    [​IMG]
    You can see the difference between the two here. Even though you can only see the tail of one. They are both kind of silver just a little more brown on one than the other.

Just looking for some suggestions as to what colors I might end up with. They turned two weeks old today. I can't believe how big they are getting already.

2. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

I really don't know much about buttons, but I must say you have good looking birds! [​IMG]

3. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    I can't see them well enough on the silly phone if I get to a computer I will look again they are cute. BQH will know if she pops on

4. Littleducky

Littleducky Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2008
    La Center, Wa
    Eventhough they are in the "teenage" looking years they just keep getting cuter:loveI think that I am hooked on buttons. I can't wait to get some room in my bator so I can hatch somemore.

5. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    My guess is silver or slate. I will be at a computer this afternoon and will have a better look

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by