What colour is my Brahma?

They have blue partridge, gold partridge, buff, blue/buff and splash.

I think more colours are accepted over here.
I hope you'll post more pics as he gets older! I had three hens I thought were cuckoo marans at that age because they all grew 2 white wing feathers (outer two in all cases) and had some white feathers on their feet and legs. But those dropped off and copper hackles grew in around the same time - they ended up being French black copper marans. Perhaps this fellow may yet shift some colors too?

Is anyone able to tell me what colour my Brahma boy will be when he’s grown up?
Is anyone able to tell me what colour my Brahma boy will be when he’s grown up? Currently 7.5 weeks old.
View attachment 2422099
Hi, I'm really new here and never had a Brahma before but amazed how different yours and my Brahma look at the same kind of age. Do you know yours is a boy because of the comb and feathers already? He's lovely 😍

It was his behaviour that gave it away for me at about 3 weeks old. But confirmed by presence of the red comb. I have 2 girls of the same age and they don’t have any comb development at all and have lovely pointy little heads

It was his behaviour that gave it away for me at about 3 weeks old. But confirmed by presence of the red comb. I have 2 girls of the same age and they don’t have any comb development at all and have lovely pointy little heads
This is mine at 7.5 weeks. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20201124_093351.jpg
    20201124_093351.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20201124_093407.jpg
    20201124_093407.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom