What did everyone give their loved ones for Christmas?

mamagardener

Songster
11 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Central Massachussetts
We know what we got for Christmas, but what did we give?
My kids just had to have a Wii, they have been begging for a long time and we finally broke down and got them one. Now I am going to get DH and myself the Wii fit and have that help with our annual New Year's Resolution of getting into better shape.

Got my dh a home beer brewing kit, makes 80 pints of old English beer - he is very happy. Also a peanut butter maker - he is a pb adict.

Got my daughter a bicycle to get around university on, plus some clothes and make-up she needed now she lives away from home and can't steal mine!
lol.png

Hubby got a Craftsman roll-away tool chest and a new set of tools to go in it. We also got a Wii this year. I tried the Wii Fit Plus yesterday and was having so much fun I didn't want to quit. Hubby enjoyed playing Wii Play and Wii Sports with me last night. Good family gift for everyone to enjoy!

Does a separation count????
hu.gif
hide.gif
Ok onto cheerier things....My kids got what they wanted.....toys,clothes, money, money and more money. My one daughter (9yr old) was the only one who was disappointed. She didn't get the horse she had so hoped for.
hmm.png

peanut butter maker was from an English store online, prezzybox. So far he has made peanutbutter with and without honey, cashew butter and macademia butter... we are going to be fat as hogs if we don't stop sampling the stuff on toast!

Quote:
Those sound wonderful! I'll have to check it out. The kids are nuts ( no pun intended) over peanut butter. We can never have enough here.
wink.png

My Dh got a really nice pair of gloves, a new hat, a police acadamy set, a bruce lee set.

Back
Top Bottom