What did I get in my trade?

tamsflock

Songster
11 Years
Nov 13, 2008
Ashville, Alabama
I traded yesterday some of my regular brown coturnix for these 2. The larger in my hand is a male but is the smaller one a female? I hope:weee I think they are diff ages.
18503_dsc02356.jpg

18503_dsc02357.jpg

These are what I traded He had some of the same but when he put mine in the cage with his I noticed my white was alot more yellow then his so with the 2 nxt to each other mine looked golden and brown and his looked white with Brown?
18503_dsc02119.jpg

Quote:
as i pmed you back about the first two are red tibetans
smile.png
aka blacks or dark tibetans
smile.png
(i love these).

And the ones on the bottom almost look like red goldens (both) however they are young so you can't relaly go off of that. Also i dunon if you know but the one on the left is a hen the one on the right is a young roo
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
nopers (if that's what yours are) and dont get confsued either sometimes i say golden red other times i say red golden obviously i cant stick with one saying for the same color
lau.gif

I sent you picture examples but fo ranyone else who's curious heres how to tell::::

Golden red (red golden lol) on the left (a hen) next to a normal brown hen:
redgoldennexttoabrown.jpg

Golden red (red golden) on the bottom and normal brown on top:
agold.jpg

Also, golden reds are also known as fawn/gingers
smile.png

Your bobwhites are doing good. I had one fly the coop on me open to feed them and he flew right over my head. He is still out there he lets me see him then flies away.
D.gif

Quote:
smile.png
smile.png
(i love these).

And the ones on the bottom almost look like red goldens (both) however they are young so you can't relaly go off of that. Also i dunon if you know but the one on the left is a hen the one on the right is a young roo
smile.png

I wish you'd make up your mind what you are going to call them!!
gig.gif

So are these reds the same as my reds? Or are they different? I have 6 of them like this, some are tuxedoed and some aren't, from the eggs I got from Teach97
smile.png

So are they the same as the ones I bought the other day or what?

(At least I think that's what my other ones look like!! I'd have to get pics to be sure!
gig.gif
)

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png
smile.png
(i love these).

smile.png

I wish you'd make up your mind what you are going to call them!!
gig.gif

So are these reds the same as my reds? Or are they different? I have 6 of them like this, some are tuxedoed and some aren't, from the eggs I got from Teach97
smile.png

are you meaing your reds you just bought from some guy? if so, no yours are true reds, hers are red tibetans.
So are they the same as the ones I bought the other day or what?
no lol
(At least I think that's what my other ones look like!! I'd have to get pics to be sure!
gig.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom