What did I miss?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Katy, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Just got back this evening after being gone for a week. Someone needs to give me a brief update on anything important that happened while I was gone......I don't have a week to sit and read through all the posts!!!!!! [​IMG]

It was dark when we got home so I hope my birds are all ok when I go out in the morning. It's been very hot this week.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I'd help you but I've been gone for a week as well. Glad to know I'm not the only one that's fallen behind.

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:You're no help!! [​IMG]

4. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

ummmmmmmm lets seee..... theres a book club.. a cool person who will make custom avatars, ... ummm... the horror of off topic posts thread..... ummm..... yup.

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

If you'll wait until tomorrow I'll post pics of my Orps and a video of the chicken scramble at the kids' rodeo.

6. IloveTravis

IloveTravis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Nothing beyond the usual I suppose. :) Just a lot of talk about chickens [​IMG]

7. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    There's LOTS of drama in New Hampshire (I think that's where it was), a few people who are mad at their mother-in-laws, and crazy neighbors. Just another day in the world of chickens.

Oh yeah, raccoons are still the spawn of the Devil. [​IMG]

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:That would be fun to see. I love kids stuff at the rodeo. One of my nieces used to love to do the mutton bustin'.

9. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Don't forget about "releasing ducks into the wild" [​IMG]

10. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Quote:Oh, how could I forget that one! That was enough mangled waterfowl pics to last me a lifetime!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by