What did you do in the garden today?

@penny1960 @WthrLady the Kitchen Aid experience store and museum are next to the factory in Ohio. It is fun to see all the colors and see all the accessories. I’ve only been there a couple of times, but went there earlier this year!
From the store: nicely displayed mixers:
View attachment 1978703

then in the lower level are refurbished or floor models or test mixers (exterior color test) for sale - some great deals and lots of colors!
View attachment 1978704 View attachment 1978705 View attachment 1978706

It was fun to visit and shop.
The next time you go, treat yourself and go to the Montage Cafe for lunch! same side of the street, but one block sw of KA. Get the turkey sandwich on the house made croissants with the mayo garlic spread. HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

@penny1960 @WthrLady the Kitchen Aid experience store and museum are next to the factory in Ohio. It is fun to see all the colors and see all the accessories. I’ve only been there a couple of times, but went there earlier this year!
From the store: nicely displayed mixers:
View attachment 1978703

then in the lower level are refurbished or floor models or test mixers (exterior color test) for sale - some great deals and lots of colors!
View attachment 1978704 View attachment 1978705 View attachment 1978706

It was fun to visit and shop.
Oh that is just out of this world!!!! Look at the purple! And the turquoise! Turquoise! I have a plain old white one. Well your weather may stink right now but you get to go there so you win!

I used to live in there and do cooking demos there for them when we lived in Dayton. I've bought all my KA from the refurb shop in the basement. Love it. LOVED the color chrome display upstairs with ALLLLL the colors, drooooool.

they were doing a demo when we were there, but we were on the other side of the store, not involved. But the person doing the demo came over to us with pieces of the cake for us- yum!

The next time you go, treat yourself and go to the Montage Cafe for lunch! same side of the street, but one block sw of KA. Get the turkey sandwich on the house made croissants with the mayo garlic spread. HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!
Yum! We did go to a coffee shop and got small snacks...yummy but no I want that sandwich!

Oh that is just out of this world!!!! Look at the purple! And the turquoise! Turquoise! I have a plain old white one. Well your weather may stink right now but you get to go there so you win!

I know! Such beautiful colors!! In the pic with the purples, notice they are all shades of purple, some are just really dark! Here’s a pic from a different angle, since you like the purple! I was amazed at the colors and was trying to get them to show up as purple in the light.
1467CD93-7D06-4FB3-AEF9-B8B4ECFDD75F.jpeg

I’ve only ever gotten the large 7 quart models, and they only come in 3 colors generally: white, black, chrome. So mine is white, pearlized.

and about the weather- yes, it gets a bit too cold for me, and sometimes a bit too overcast. However, I lived in the Seattle area one year and knew I couldn’t stay there long term due to the 9 months of greyness, even with the lush/green/sunny summers. But, this last winter it was so grey and overcast here, for so long, it very much reminded me of my year in Western WA. I also lived a year in Eastern WA (Tri-cities area) and loved all the sunshine!

@WthrLady So, did you ever visit the Airstream factory when you lived there? It’s about 1 hour north of Dayton. That’s a really interesting/worthwhile tour! They take the tour onto the actual floor with the workers, stopping and watching the riveting, and everything else. However, they told us on our tour that they are moving into an all new factory at the end of this year, so I’m not sure how close the tours will get to the action in the future.

Good morning gardeners. My furnace is finally fixed and not running steadily. The temps are in the 50's right now and the snow is melting. The forecasted snow for tomorrow is less for me and more for those south of here. Yay! Suzy Q is back in the coop with her flock. I started a new thread on that experience. I kept her in the old rooster bachelor pad with the other hen (not Buffy) who is halfway through her molt for most of the day until the BR pullets crashed the "party" and stole their food. Since no was in attack mode I left the door open and they were all fine. I need to go out and clean the coop now. There's enough grass showing they may actually go outside of the run. Love the pictures of KA mixers I'll have to check out their website. Hang in there Karen, we're all hoping for the best. Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom