What did you do in the garden today?

One Dutch, one Polish(??), one Mini Lop, and one Holland Lop (I got the Holland after joining BYC) :D
I was going to say...lol. I love the Holland lops but I ended up with Walt because he didn't get along with the bun my DIL has. Are yours house bunnies or outdoor? Who would have thought rabbits like bananas? Walt also likes a small handful of dry oats with his pellets.

I was going to say...lol. I love the Holland lops but I ended up with Walt because he didn't get along with the bun my DIL has. Are yours house bunnies or outdoor? Who would have thought rabbits like bananas? Walt also likes a small handful of dry oats with his pellets.
They are currently outdoor. We have an air-conditioned bunny "mansion" for them. Mine adore banana and also enjoy oats when offered.

I’ll have to give Brooke and Sid one tonight. They’re just relaxing in the shade right now.
Yup, they love them once they taste them. Just make sure to only give a bit so they don't get sick, giving them a whole banana is like a human eating an entire chocolate cake. I just give mine about an inch long piece.

They are currently outdoor. We have an air-conditioned bunny "mansion" for them. Mine adore banana and also enjoy oats when offered.
Nice, would love to see some pics of the mansion! Walt was in a small cage at his previous home but his pen here is 8x4 and in the house plus I let him roam the halls when I can. He likes to be outside, but he'd probably die out there in summer.

Yup, they love them once they taste them. Just make sure to only give a bit so they don't get sick, giving them a whole banana is like a human eating an entire chocolate cake. I just give mine about an inch long piece.
Ok I will try that tonight with their salad.

I want to build a new hutch for mine that’s massive. In the winter they’ll be inside because I don’t want to leave them out there when it’s cold.

Back
Top Bottom