What did you do in the garden today?

@igorsMistress can you teach me how to litter train my bunnies and to make them chill around the cat?

I don’t think my cat will attack them if he saw them hopping around the room. I’ll have to test it out.

Right now they’re in an xtra large dog kennel because the hutch I will not bring in (it was free and quite used if you get my drift.

I’ll let them out of the kennel every day until night time when we go to bed.

So far DH hasn’t said no, but he has no choice because I’m going to put the quail grow outs in the bunny hutch 😂

They’re in a massive hutch and I let them out, but I just moved them indoors. My DH said he didn’t want them inside, but it’s way too hot for them. I’m going to make my reptile room into their room.

I need to find wire protectors first though
Have you ever heard of x pen cages? You could look into something like that if they’re going to be indoors!! It would provide a lot of room and might be cheaper!! A lot of people use a dog crate or just a regular bunny cage for the cage part and put like their food and water and/or litter box in there (cause believe it or not they can be litter trained lol) and then surround the cage with like one of those dog exercise pens. You can put toys and hides and stuff out in that area too. It provides them with a lot of room to run around and play and binkie/popcorn and everything. :D you can cover the floor with something too if you want so it doesn’t get dirty.

@igorsMistress can you teach me how to litter train my bunnies and to make them chill around the cat?

I don’t think my cat will attack them if he saw them hopping around the room. I’ll have to test it out.

Right now they’re in an xtra large dog kennel because the hutch I will not bring in (it was free and quite used if you get my drift.

I’ll let them out of the kennel every day until night time when we go to bed.

So far DH hasn’t said no, but he has no choice because I’m going to put the quail grow outs in the bunny hutch 😂
Free roaming around a room is a great idea too!! As long as it’s bunny proofed. :D :bun

Have you ever heard of x pen cages? You could look into something like that if they’re going to be indoors!! It would provide a lot of room and might be cheaper!! A lot of people use a dog crate or just a regular bunny cage for the cage part and put like their food and water and/or litter box in there (cause believe it or not they can be litter trained lol) and then surround the cage with like one of those dog exercise pens. You can put toys and hides and stuff out in that area too. It provides them with a lot of room to run around and play and binkie/popcorn and everything. :D you can cover the floor with something too if you want so it doesn’t get dirty.
I can give them the whole bedroom. I have a gate for the doorway and everything.

I will set it up this weekend. I need to get the cord protectors from the store so they don’t chew my incubator wires 😂

I can give them the whole bedroom. I have a gate for the doorway and everything.

I will set it up this weekend. I need to get the cord protectors from the store so they don’t chew my incubator wires 😂
That’s awesome!!! I bet they will absolutely love that!!! :love plenty of room to run and play!!! Have you ever seen a rabbit binky!? It is absolutely the cutest thing ever!!!!

And good idea!!! Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom