What did you do in the garden today?

Thank you :) I plan on making more but personalized for different family members. They all say I should make more and take to craft shows but I'd rather do make to order :) there's tons of used tired out there so opportunities are endless!!!
. I thought about selling some myself but people in this part of the country would probably just make their own. I am selling plants and not doing to awful bad.

Working on putting deer netting up around my CP fenced garden to keep the chickens from squirting through the fence. If this doesn't keep them out, they are destined to spend all but a few hours this summer shut in the run. Really don't want to do that!

Working up a new spot on north side of the garden to plant cukes. Got some awesome compost at the town dump. Working it into the soil, and hope to plant those seeds under a plastic tunnel this weekend.

Working up a new spot on north side of the garden to plant cukes.  Got some awesome compost at the town dump.  Working it into the soil, and hope to plant those seeds under a plastic tunnel this weekend.  
. I found a spot on an old log road that has a big pile of wood chips and bark. I will be loading it on the pickup this week. There are also some real nice ferns growing there. I hope to use a lot of it as a replacement for peat moss in my potted plants.

Back
Top Bottom