What did you do in the garden today?

Since my new run is my old garden, I feel qualified to answer the OP.
I'm taking down the old fence to re-attach to the coop. I'm building the Duck House in a old storage area on the side of my garage. So today I started knocking out holes between the rafters and removing siding for venting. I need to run more electricity but if I do it, the whole room has to be on the same circuit, because I'm a bricklayer by trade, not a sparky.

Attachments

• coop-venting01.jpg
    coop-venting01.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1
  • coop-venting02.jpg
    coop-venting02.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1
I have always wanted to learn how to go about doing that, any good directions?
This was my first time as well. I think #1 is having the right tools. I bought a victorinox grafting knife on amazon and some Buddy Tape brand grafting tape. A sharp knife is important. I followed this video on the w&t grafting.

Next year I plan to get some rootstock from Cummins before they run out and try a few more. The longterm plan is grafting scions to my growing pawpaw seedlings.

Last edited:
This was my first time as well. I think #1 is having the right tools. I bought a victorinox grafting knife on amazon and some Buddy Tape brand grafting tape. A sharp knofe is importan. I followed this video on the w&t grafting.

Next year I plan to get some rootstock from Cummins before they run out and try a few more. The longterm plan is grafting scions to my growing pawpaw seedlings.
I will take a look into it, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom