What did you do in the garden today?

I love hatching.  Started my first flock (this time around) with chicks from a home made incubator, and have hatched every year since then.  Where are you going to get your eggs???

I've never hatched before and I'm also finishing my incubator :p Nice! I'm going to collect them from my flock, in effect all the chicks will be EEs since those are the only roos I have.

Wow y'all are way ahead of me. lol I did get a Eburgess and Parks seed catalog. I am still making a list as to what to plant.
I would like to plant a few small sweet pumpkins or squash to make pies out of maybe y'all could tell me what you grow for pumpkin pies. :)

I was thinking of buying 3 chicks this spring right now I am down to 3 hens and 2 are just a year old but one is going on 4 years old. We are only getting about 6-8 eggs a week.
We have been buying eggs for the first time in 4 years since I started raising chickens. They are free loaders! lol

Congrats on your pineapple growing roots already dan!

Wow y'all are way ahead of me. lol I did get a Eburgess and Parks seed catalog. I am still making a list as to what to plant.
I would like to plant a few small sweet pumpkins or squash to make pies out of maybe y'all could tell me what you grow for pumpkin pies. :)

I was thinking of buying 3 chicks this spring right now I am down to 3 hens and 2 are just a year old but one is going on 4 years old. We are only getting about 6-8 eggs a week.
We have been buying eggs for the first time in 4 years since I started raising chickens. They are free loaders! lol

Thanks.

The best pies are made from Golden Delicious , Cushaw and Dickinson pumpkins . In that order IMHO . Only the Golden Delicious are small .

Back
Top Bottom