What did you do in the garden today?

Don't understand. Why would you inject a Bacteriological wormicide meant to be eaten by the pest, into a living plant? I have only used an IV injection in a living plant with Gibberellic acid as a Horticulture School experiment & you would not want to eat the plant or fruit.
The worm lives in the hollow stem and must eat the BT. Considered organic. Look it up.

The worm lives in the hollow stem and must eat the BT. Considered organic. Look it up.
Well I stand corrected. Looks as if your right.
I have switched to Spinosad for worms & borers + it controls Flea beetle & Japanese beetles & bean beetles as well. I will have to try this with Spinosad if I find borers. By the time we have problem's everyone & the neighbors are sick of squash & we start new plants for fall.

I trust amazon, I buy most of my stuff from them. Most of my bad experiences are from companies that promote their products on youtube. Most of them turn out to be gimicks or traps. Now that I think about it the shady companies all used paypal. I don't trust paypal.
I would imagine it’s not PayPal’s fault, but the fault of the company selling its product on YouTube, and/or the buyer who isn’t aware for some reason. If anything, contact YouTube about the scams. Comment on the videos, be vocal about your experience. I use PayPal and review my statement every month. It’s how I caught something I’d forgotten to cancel. So my fault, not PayPals.

I would imagine it’s not PayPal’s fault, but the fault of the company selling its product on YouTube, and/or the buyer who isn’t aware for some reason. If anything, contact YouTube about the scams. Comment on the videos, be vocal about your experience. I use PayPal and review my statement every month. It’s how I caught something I’d forgotten to cancel. So my fault, not PayPals.
I bought an intex pool on line from an intex website and the only payment option was a one time payment through Paypal, and the person who processed the order from intex sent me a package of a trinket she was selling on ebay. I emailed a fraud alert to intex and got a response from the person who committed the crime. When I tried to report her to Paypal I could not talk to a person, it was all A1 bot responses. I signed up for Paypal and there was no history of my purchases because it only list the history after I signed up. The phone number on my credit card to dispute the charge was the A1 bot. I could not speak to anyone on Paypal to dispute the charge.
The Intex website look legit, but it's probably a scam. The trinket I got, shows up as intex package delivered on Paypal notice email.

Last edited:
I bought an intex pool on line from an intex website and the only payment option was a one time payment through Paypal, and the person who processed the order from intex send me a package of a trinket she was selling on ebay. I emailed a fraud alert to intex and got a response from the person who committed the crime. When I tried to report her to Paypal I could not talk to a person, it was all A1 bot responses. I signed up for Paypal and there was no history of my purchases because it only list the history after I signed up. The phone number on my credit card to dispute the charge was the A1 bot. I could not speak to anyone on Paypal to dispute the charge.
I've disputed charges on Paypal, but never talked to anyone. I got my money back.
I'm really sorry you got scammed. :(

Packed up the 30ish pounds of tomatoes on the counter and put them into a tomato crate box ( I have a stack in the cellar), and drove them to the village. As soon as the farmers market packed up, I put them out with a sign that said free to good home. I went into a shop to use the facilities, and they were gone by the time I came out.
My tomatoes looked 100% nicer and at least 50% larger than the market tomatoes.
I just couldn't face canning today.
Wheat has been ground for the week and bread is on the rise, laundry is on the line. So I guess that's good enough.

Currently 100' out.

Packed up the 30ish pounds of tomatoes on the counter and put them into a tomato crate box ( I have a stack in the cellar), and drove them to the village. As soon as the farmers market packed up, I put them out with a sign that said free to good home. I went into a shop to use the facilities, and they were gone by the time I came out.
My tomatoes looked 100% nicer and at least 50% larger than the market tomatoes.
I just couldn't face canning today.
Wheat has been ground for the week and bread is on the rise, laundry is on the line. So I guess that's good enough.

Currently 100' out.
What do you use to grind your wheat? I have a fine food mill that I run it through, sift it, then run it through my electric coffee grinder for an even finer flour but its a lot of extra steps and I only do enough for a loaf of bread at a time. There has to be a better system that isn't the $500 models.

Back
Top Bottom