What did you do in the garden today?

Just harvested my fist green peas. Didn't pulverize the soil once. Looks like better production so far.
clap.gif

Planted some radishes - white hailstone and french breakfast. Got some nasturtiums planted, and a few of my tomatoes. Still haven't figured out where I'm going to put everything, I really need to make a plot plan!

Oh, and I saw earthworms! Big deal for me since I'm reclaiming the garden area from pretty barren soil.

Planted some radishes - white hailstone and french breakfast. Got some nasturtiums planted, and a few of my tomatoes. Still haven't figured out where I'm going to put everything, I really need to make a plot plan!

Oh, and I saw earthworms! Big deal for me since I'm reclaiming the garden area from pretty barren soil.
I love FB radish. I slice them thin, the long way. Then, make "radish sandwiches" by putting a dollop of peanut butter between 2 radish slices.

ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
Let's hear it for earth worms!!!

Decided to try half runner beans this year . Anyone grow these ? I try new things now and then . I will grow my usual pole beans Fortex and Kentucky blue also .

Finished planting my fig orchard today. All of them are clones from my neighbors tree. 12 plants in all.
Nice! I love figs. There's supposed to be a hardy one that does well here. Think I'm going to look up the local grower and see what he has.

I just picked up 2 cherry tomatoes for my arch - yellow pear and sun gold. For some reason I forgot to start any cherry tomatoes this year!

Back
Top Bottom