What did you do in the garden today?

Glad you decided to join this thread. I know you were looking for chicken friendly gardening options. There's plenty of experienced people on here.

Also, I wish my sweet potatoes sprouted that easily. Since I know you are not too far from me, do you know where you bought them? It's good to know there's a grocery source that is not treated with chemical agents or radiation to prevent sprouting.

So been spreading the eye candy I have here.. Still need to see if my seeds sprouted darnit
When the peeps are 15 days old they will go back to silkie they will be fine with them older did not hurt them as peeps just ignored them
003.jpg

I had to help my appleseed plants 🌱 by removing a little dirt from around them since I forgot most had already lost their seed shell and were ready for sun and not be stuck under a bunch of soil. Hopefully it warms up soon so I can transplant these to their own individual pots and leave them outside all day and night instead of bringing them in.
C6F4C649-ADF2-4273-99F0-99B1BFB1BC36.jpeg

I have a compost pile. Is a month long enough to start using? such as the last time I added anything to it was a month ago.

SW Ga you have to be somewhat close to me and with the weather we've been having and guessing your not going to plant until the last week of March or first couple weeks of April you should be fine with that compost and area. I like to go three months but have used some at two months and it's worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom