What did you do in the garden today?

Cleaning out! Trying to get the girls to do some of the work but they seem lazy. Smh. Here's my sassy girl Amelia on the gate. She thinks its funny that I think I can fence her in. Still cold here in Michigan.
Gotta get a move on the garden though. Locked down so got nothing more pressing going on. View attachment 2062357
what flavor chicken? And awesome gate!!! Loads of charm <3

I think I may be moving my plants to a less desired location ... do you think if I water them they will grow? Hahaha

Attachments

• 20200327_154405.jpg
    20200327_154405.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Thank you tropicalbabies she is a mix easter egger and buff orpington i believe. I built that gate last year! I have to scrounge for some more branches to build another one for my other entrance and making some trellises too.
I never would have guess on the BO and EE. Wonderful, is she laying and what color eggs :D ?

GinGia is that a mastiff in your profile photo? That is my dog of choice as well! Very cute! I don't know if it is forced perspective or what but it looks huge!
Hey, he's close to a mastiff He's definitely a big boy (and the love of my life :). He's a European Boxer (versus the American boxers which are smaller frame). Some info on the boxer "The Boxer is part of the Molosser dog group, developed in Germany in the late 19th century from the now extinct Bullenbeisser, a dog of Mastiff descent, and Bulldogs brought in from Great Britain.[4] The Bullenbeisser had been working as a hunting dog for centuries, employed in the pursuit of bear, wild boar, and deer. Its task was to seize the prey and hold it until the hunters arrived. In later years, faster dogs were favored and a smaller Bullenbeisser was bred in Brabant, in northern Belgium. It is generally accepted that the Brabanter Bullenbeisser was a direct ancestor of today's Boxer. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_(dog)

Back
Top Bottom